2004 - 2005 Honda CBR 1000 RR Service Manual
The Honda CBR1000RR was the successor to the CBR954RR. While evolving the CBR954RR design, few parts were carried over to the CBR1000RR.
The compact 998 cc (60.9 cu in) in-line four was a new design, with different bore and stroke dimensions, race-inspired cassette-type six-speed gearbox, all-new ECU-controlled ram-air system, dual-stage fuel injection, and center-up exhaust featuring a new computer-controlled butterfly valve.
The chassis was likewise all new, including an organic-style aluminum frame composed of Gravity Die-Cast main sections and Fine Die-Cast steering head structure, inverted fork, Unit Pro-Link rear suspension, radial-mounted front brakes, and a centrally located fuel tank hidden under a faux cover.
Additionally, the Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) debuted as an industry first system which aimed to improve stability and help eliminate head shake while automatically adjusting for high and low speed steering effort.
- 2002-2005 Honda VTX 1800C Service Manual
- Honda NSR 125 Repair Manual
- Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade Service Manual
- 2003-2004 Honda CBR 600 F4 Repair Manual
- Honda CH 150 Elite 1985-86 Service Manual
- 1978 - 1987 Honda Twins 450 - 500 cc Service Manual
- 1959 1966 Honda C92 CA92 CB92 C95 CA95 Repair Manual
- Honda VFR 400 R 1993 Service Manual
- 1988 Honda VT 600 C Service Manual
- Honda VT 600 C Shadow 1997 - 2001 Service Manual